What Makes us Different
At Pacific Rim, we’re committed to walking the walk regarding sustainable practices —no corporate “green washing” here.
We believe that making beautiful wines should not compromise the beauty of our planet.
- Banned hard herbicides and heavy watering
- Winery built to optimize efficiency for electrical and water usage
- Exclusively use wild yeasts — no commercial yeasts
- Transitioned to Lightweight Glass
- Reduces manufacturing energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 33%
- Reduces greenhouse gasses and the impact of transportation by 24%
- Made with 75% recycled material
- We compost 100% of our pomace weight (a bi-product of grape crush)